― Advertisement ―

HomeNewsUFO Shot Down Over Lake Huron

UFO Shot Down Over Lake Huron

UFO Shot Down Over Lake Huron

The United States military has reportedly shot down another object in American airspace.

The “high-altitude object” was shot down near Michigan over Lake Huron.

The octagonal-shaped object was shot down by an F-16 fighter jet at a height of 20,000 feet, a government official and a congressional source confirmed to The Wall Street Journal.

The congressional aide informed the publication that the object’s altitude posed a threat to commercial aircraft.

In a Twitter post, Republican Representative Jack Bergman of Michigan also confirmed the situation.

Bergman wrote, “The United States military has decommissioned another ‘object’ over Lake Huron.”

I respect the decisiveness of our fighter pilots.

ALSO READ: Fourth UFO Sighting Over US After Airborne Object Incident

Reportedly, U.S. officials had been tracking the object since Saturday and had ordered the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to close the airspace over Montana and Lake Michigan over the weekend.

Saturday, over Montana, the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and the United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM) detected it for the first time, according to CNN.

The administration then dispatched military aircraft to investigate, a senior administration official told a news channel.

The aircraft reportedly failed to identify the object at the time, leading NORAD and NORTHCOM to believe it was a radar anomaly until Sunday, when it was shot down.

UNIDENTIFIED BALLOONS?

Since the beginning of the month, the United States has shot down three aerial objects over the country and four over the continent of North America.

On February 4, the military destroyed a Chinese spy balloon over the Atlantic Ocean near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Then, on Friday, a U.S. fighter jet shot down an unidentified object flying over Alaska at an altitude of 12,000 meters after Pentagon officials claimed it “posed a credible threat.”

It was reportedly shot down with a Sidewinder missile after entering Alaskan airspace.

The Alaskan National Guard and U.S. troops continue to search for the object despite its fragments being dispersed across the frozen sea.

ALSO READ: Small Car-Sized Object Shot Down Over Alaska

Saturday, another U.S. fighter jet shot down an object flying over the Canadian territory of Yukon, as confirmed by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

The object was shot down by an AIM 9X missile fired from an F-22, according to the Department of Defense.

On Sunday, Trudeau stated, “Recovery teams are on the ground, attempting to locate and analyze the object.”

“Much remains to be learned about it. The analysis of this object will be crucial for this reason.”

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer recently told ABC that national security officials’ analysis led them to believe that the three previous objects shot down were balloons.

Unconfirmed is whether the fourth object shot down on Sunday was a balloon as well.

Schumer added that there is increased urgency for Congress to investigate what appears to be a previously unknown Chinese surveillance program, based on the February 4 downing of the first Chinese surveillance balloon.

ALSO READ: China Addresses US Spy Balloon Mystery

Some government officials believe these objects were part of a balloon program that existed during the administration of President Donald Trump but was unknown until recent months.

Schumer stated, “I believe our military and intelligence services are doing an excellent job, both now and in the future, and I have a great deal of faith in what they are doing.”

However, why was no one aware of this during the entire Trump administration?

According to reports, officials have yet to determine who launched all four objects and why.

READ MORE:

MOST READ