Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Service
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
    GOSSIP A - Z
    • Home
    • POLITICS
    • News
    • CELEB TRENDS
    • Health
    • Relationship
    • SPORTS
    GOSSIP A - Z
    Home ยป Midnight Move: Labour Secretary Florence Bore Relocates from Contested Karen Mansion
    News

    Midnight Move: Labour Secretary Florence Bore Relocates from Contested Karen Mansion

    ianBy ianJune 22, 2023No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
    Follow Us
    Google News Flipboard Threads
    Govt Announces Closure of All Children's Homes and Orphanages in Kenya
    Govt Announces Closure of All Children's Homes and Orphanages in Kenya
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Midnight Move: Labour Secretary Florence Bore Relocates from Contested Karen Mansion

    The Labour Cabinet Secretary Florence Bore explained on Thursday, June 22, that she chose to vacate the Ksh120 contested Karen mansion at night due to her daytime obligations.

    Bore confirmed to the press that she moved out of the house on the evening of June 19 following a dispute with the owner, a member of parliament.

    The CS disclosed that she left the office at approximately 9:00 p.m. and discovered that the MP had refunded the deposit she had paid.

    She began searching for a new residence immediately and found one within an hour, but she did not reveal its location.

    The customer service representative disclosed that her family decided to move out to avoid further disputes with the seller, which had been reported on for days.

    “On that day, I worked until 9 p.m. When I returned home, I discovered that the deposit had been deposited into my account, and I began house hunting. I discovered one within the hour.

    “I have a new dwelling. A brand-new home. “Therefore, it was a blessing in disguise,” she said.

    ALSO READ: Cabinet Secretary Florence Bore and MP Edward Muriu Locked in Karen Home Ownership Dispute

    She denied allegations that she used the police to block the MP’s access to his property and stated that she wished to settle the matter amicably.

    Bore also wished the lawmaker well, noting that the lawmaker’s family was content in their current residence.

    “I signed (the contract) on my behalf. Perhaps he did not sign his name. We should have discussed it. I had no objection if he found another purchaser. I employed no physical force. We could have resolved this conflict amicably.

    “I am happy, as are my children, and I wish them well,” she continued.

    Bore was in the news on Saturday, June 11, after the MP’s wife claimed that the CS forced her way into their home without permission.

    According to the owner, the house cost Ksh120 million. However, Bore offered 90 million Kenyan Shillings.

    While they were out of the country for their daughter’s graduation, the MP’s wife claimed that Bore moved into their home.

    “The CS expressed interest in the residence. She even visited my residence and presented us with an offer of Ksh90 million. We informed her that the cost of the home is Ksh120 million.

    “I then traveled to the United States for my daughter’s graduation. When I returned on Wednesday, June 14, I instructed my staff to clean my home. “I was shocked to discover that the house was already occupied,” said the legislator’s wife.

    Midnight Move: Labour Secretary Florence Bore Relocates from Contested Karen Mansion

    HEY READER. PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE BY CLICKING ADS. DONโ€™T FORGET TO HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL FOR MORE UPDATES AROUND THE GLOBE.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
    ian
    • Website

    Related Posts

    News

    Inside Job Exposed: Kenyan Prison Wardens Convicted for Orchestrating Daring Terrorist Escape

    January 13, 2026
    News

    โ€œTwo Drug Barons in Cabinet?โ€ Kenya Government Fires Back as Ex-Deputy President Sparks Explosive Drug Claims

    January 13, 2026
    News

    Kenyan Court Freezes Use of Private Lawyers by Government, Sparks Nationwide Legal Storm

    January 13, 2026
    News

    Donald Trump Accused of Rape in Newly Released Epstein Files; DOJ Calls Claims ‘Untrue and Sensationalist’

    December 24, 2025
    News

    Strange Deaths in Nairobiโ€™s Kilimani in 2025 Where Victims Fell Off High-Rise Buildings

    December 24, 2025
    News

    Tragic Night on Kenyan Roads: Former Chief Justiceโ€™s Campaign Team Involved in Accident

    December 24, 2025
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.
    • Home
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Service
    • About Us
    • Contact Us

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.