Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Service
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
    GOSSIP A - Z
    • Home
    • POLITICS
    • News
    • CELEB TRENDS
    • Health
    • Relationship
    • SPORTS
    GOSSIP A - Z
    Home ยป Kalonzo Confirms Karen Home Meeting with Envoys, Remains Silent on Talks
    News

    Kalonzo Confirms Karen Home Meeting with Envoys, Remains Silent on Talks

    ianBy ianJuly 22, 2023No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
    Follow Us
    Google News Flipboard Threads
    Kalonzo Musyoka
    Kalonzo Musyoka
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Kalonzo Confirms Karen Home Meeting with Envoys, Remains Silent on Talks

    The leader of the Wiper party, Kalonzo Musyoka, has admitted that envoys from the United States, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands visited him at his home in Karen on Friday.

    Kalonzo stated this during a press briefing that took place on Saturday at the SKM Command Centre. He said, “American, British, Danish, and UN representatives and ambassadors came to my residence, but we agreed not to talk to the media.”

    In continuation, he said, “They were very concerned that peaceful demos turned violent.”

    Kalonzo stated that Azimio party head Raila Odinga, Narc-Kenya’s Martha Karua, and ODM deputy party leader Wycliff Oparanya all expressed their apologies because they were unable to attend the news event.

    ALSO READ: Undercover Cops Target Azimio Politicians in Newspaper Vendor Disguise

    After that, he went on to explain that the residence of a previous presidential candidate for the Roots Party, George Wajackoya, had been searched in Western.

    According to the leader of the Usawa Kwa Wote Party, Mwangi wa Iria, who was present during the press briefing, the opposition is not willing to engage the government of Kenya Kwanza, and he said that crimes had been committed against some residents.

    According to what he said, “Our peaceful demonstrations will continue the following Wednesday, and we will notify all OCSs in the country.”

    Wa Iria criticized the violence on civilians by police and added that civilians were specifically targeted in some regions.

    Kalonzo has made it clear that he expects the quick release of all Azimio leaders and sympathizers who are still being held in custody.

    Kalonzo Confirms Karen Home Meeting with Envoys, Remains Silent on Talks

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
    ian
    • Website

    Related Posts

    News

    Inside Job Exposed: Kenyan Prison Wardens Convicted for Orchestrating Daring Terrorist Escape

    January 13, 2026
    News

    โ€œTwo Drug Barons in Cabinet?โ€ Kenya Government Fires Back as Ex-Deputy President Sparks Explosive Drug Claims

    January 13, 2026
    News

    Kenyan Court Freezes Use of Private Lawyers by Government, Sparks Nationwide Legal Storm

    January 13, 2026
    News

    Donald Trump Accused of Rape in Newly Released Epstein Files; DOJ Calls Claims ‘Untrue and Sensationalist’

    December 24, 2025
    News

    Strange Deaths in Nairobiโ€™s Kilimani in 2025 Where Victims Fell Off High-Rise Buildings

    December 24, 2025
    News

    Tragic Night on Kenyan Roads: Former Chief Justiceโ€™s Campaign Team Involved in Accident

    December 24, 2025
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.
    • Home
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Service
    • About Us
    • Contact Us

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.