Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Service
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
    GOSSIP A - Z
    • Home
    • POLITICS
    • News
    • CELEB TRENDS
    • Health
    • Relationship
    • SPORTS
    GOSSIP A - Z
    Home ยป It’s over! Amos Rono declares after Bomet wedding drama with Nelly Chepkoech
    News

    It’s over! Amos Rono declares after Bomet wedding drama with Nelly Chepkoech

    ianBy ianDecember 11, 2023No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
    Follow Us
    Google News Flipboard Threads
    It's over! Amos Rono declares after Bomet wedding drama with Nelly Chepkoech
    It's over! Amos Rono declares after Bomet wedding drama with Nelly Chepkoech
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

    It’s over! Amos Rono declares after Bomet wedding drama with Nelly Chepkoech

    Amos Rono, the groom in the canceled Bomet wedding has finally spoken over the matter.

    He said the wedding was set to take place but it didn’t because the bride said she had somebody else somewhere.

    With a broken heart, Rono has said he has set Nelly Chebet free and wishes her all the best in her endeavours.

    Mr Amos Rono, the bridegroom who has called it quits, in this photo taken on December 10, 2023 at his Kapsoiyo home in Bomet County.

    “Nimemuacha na roho safi. I’ve finally set her free with one heart. I forgive her even if it turns out that she said it without meaning it. I have left her and may she prosper in all her other plans,” Rono said.

    Rono further said nothing had gone wrong between him and Chebet while they were together.

    He said despite the bride coming at the last minute and calling for the cancellation of the wedding, he was grateful to her father.

    “She was to become my wife and her father was also certain that the wedding would take place. I appreciate that he never had any doubt,” he said.

    The bride and groom’s mother on the other hand said they have accepted the outcome adding they will not accept her back if she changes her mind.

    The wedding between the couple was expected to take place on Saturday in Kapsoiyo in Bomet County.

    ALSO READ:

    • Inside Job Exposed: Kenyan Prison Wardens Convicted for Orchestrating Daring Terrorist Escape
    • Uganda Pulls the Plug: Nationwide Internet Blackout Ordered Days Before Crucial General Election
    • African Elections Under the Spotlight as Zambia Turns to Kenya Ahead of 2026 Vote
    • โ€œTwo Drug Barons in Cabinet?โ€ Kenya Government Fires Back as Ex-Deputy President Sparks Explosive Drug Claims
    • Kenyan Court Freezes Use of Private Lawyers by Government, Sparks Nationwide Legal Storm

    However, to utter shock, the man was left to nurse severe heartbreak after the love of his life changed her mind and decided not to go on with the wedding which had taken months to plan.

    Reports indicate that the bride decided to opt out of the wedding and โ€˜requested to be given time to think over itโ€™.

    It was not until Thursday that they received a communication from the reverend disclosing that the wedding would not hold as expected.

    โ€œOn Thursday we found that there were some things the reverend needed to fill into the wedding forms but it had not yet been completed so we saw it wise to postpone the wedding till further notice,โ€ Pastor Chalulot said.

    โ€œWe are giving them small time to do reconciliation so that they give the things needed for the wedding to go on we are praying for them and we know the wedding will happen in the coming weeks,โ€ he added.

    The pastor said they had so far spent Sh50,000 out of the around Sh300,000 they had managed to raise for the wedding.

    It’s over! Amos Rono declares after Bomet wedding drama with Nelly Chepkoech

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
    ian
    • Website

    Related Posts

    News

    Inside Job Exposed: Kenyan Prison Wardens Convicted for Orchestrating Daring Terrorist Escape

    January 13, 2026
    News

    โ€œTwo Drug Barons in Cabinet?โ€ Kenya Government Fires Back as Ex-Deputy President Sparks Explosive Drug Claims

    January 13, 2026
    News

    Kenyan Court Freezes Use of Private Lawyers by Government, Sparks Nationwide Legal Storm

    January 13, 2026
    News

    Donald Trump Accused of Rape in Newly Released Epstein Files; DOJ Calls Claims ‘Untrue and Sensationalist’

    December 24, 2025
    News

    Strange Deaths in Nairobiโ€™s Kilimani in 2025 Where Victims Fell Off High-Rise Buildings

    December 24, 2025
    News

    Tragic Night on Kenyan Roads: Former Chief Justiceโ€™s Campaign Team Involved in Accident

    December 24, 2025
    Add A Comment

    Comments are closed.

    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.
    • Home
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Service
    • About Us
    • Contact Us

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.